Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Blessing

Labor day weekend was spent in St. George with my family. Baby Gage had his blessing day so we all met up for the weekend and had a great time together. Friday afternoon the girls and I drove with my mom and dad to St. George. We went to dinner with Ryan and Kristy, Garrick and Kelly and my mom and dad. We hung out at Ryan and Kristy's that night. Gordon met the girls and I at our friends house (Kip and Amy) late Friday night. Chantel, Kimberly, Garrick and Kelly all stayed at the same hotel so most of Saturday was spent at the pool. A few of us girls spent an hour or so at the outlets and we all went to dinner at The Pizza Factory, then headed over to Ryan and Kristy's. We helped Kristy cut up fruit for the luncheon and the kids just played and played! Sunday morning was the baby blessing and a yummy lunch at the park afterwards. Ryan did a great job on the blessing and Kristy did an awesome job on the food! We stayed at the park for quite a while. Then headed back to Kip and Amy's to eat dinner with them. We drove home late Sunday night. Taeya was so sad to leave her "best cousins." She has so much fun when she gets together with the kids - especially Kierra. Those 2 have a great time together. It was an enjoyable weekend - I love spending time with my family.

0 comments: