Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Taeya had preschool graduation on May 18, 2011. She really did enjoy school this year and she learned alot. For the graduation program they sang alot of cute songs. The one I was most impressed with was "The Star Spangled Banner." Taeya knew every word. She sang all the songs so well, especially in the beginning. Towards the end she was getting a little distracted. She was also chosen from her class so give a speaking part. Her part was "Every vowel makes a long and short sound." I thought each of the kids would have a little part but during graduation I realized there was only 2 from each class. She really doesn't mind being in the spotlight! I can't believe she will go to kindergarten next year! She is already so excited.

Ashlynn and Taeya

Taeya and her teachers Miss Rachel and Miss Sariah - she really loved them both.

Nana came to graduation and gave her new sunglasses and an Ariel Beach Towell

 
Dad and Taeya

Anastyn, Mom and Taeya - Anastyn was a little pill during graduation

While I was doing Taeya's hair before graduation she said to me "mom, have we ever had china food?" I told her that we have had it before and tried to explain to her what it was. After graduation we decided to go get Chinese food for dinner. We went to "Fong," and to "Sub-Zero" for ice cream afterwards. What a fun evening.

0 comments: