Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

For whatever reason Gordon doesn't really like Valentines day (a little rude, right?) so I tried to make Valentines Day a fun family day. I would like to establish some sort of tradition for the day, but I am still working on that. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

These are the cute valentines day cards I had made for Taeya's friends this year.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  We also attached a little bag of goodies to the card. 

The weather was a little warmer than usual so I tried, unsuccessfully, to take the girls picture together outside.  I did get this cute shot of Taeya showing me a rock though.

My girls love the Bailey family so they headed right over while I was trying to take some pictures.  This was the best I could do of the 2 girls together.

Taeya loved this little frog that sits on Alyson's porch, Anastyn is developing a friendship with him too!

Anastyn wanted to go inside so bad, she was mad that the door was locked and Alyson wasn't home.  (Who knows maybe she really wanted to play with Alayna, or possibly the new kitty??)

In the afternoon while Anastyn slept, Taeya and I made sugar cookies.  We made a big heart for all the girls, I frosted them and added each of their names. We ate Ableskeivers with the Bailey's and sugar cookies for dessert.  (I don't think Anastyn liked sharing the chair!)

Anastyn decided it wasn't so bad sharing a chair afterall!

This just turned out to we a sweet little pictures, Alayna and Anastyn

Gordon did get me a dozen beautiful roses and Taeya and Anastyn a single rose.  Of course Taeya claimed the dozen roses but thank goodness I'm a good sharer!!  We had a good day.

2 comments:

Alyson Bailey said...

Fantastic as always! I need some of those pics from you. That one at Mary's and the one of the girl's at valentine's day. That's holding me up here a little. There has been a much nicer energy down here in the basement. The guys are saying much better words to the TV! Gordon said they're just on an easier level. You're always so good to catch pictures of the two of you together. What a great couple you are!

kelly jewell said...

Cute post Bran. You are a good sharer! Love that comment. Made me laugh, because it's so true.