Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taeya's Many "Changes"

Taeya changes her clothes constantly, and it drives me crazy! I don't think it would bother me if she didn't think she needed my help. She can do it on her own if she really wants to, but she usually thinks she needs my assistance. I thought I would pack my camera around on Friday (May 30th) to document all of her changes. A few of them were justified because we had swim lessons and we went swimming, but she still makes me crazy!

Outfit #1: 8:30 am
Outfit #2: 9:00 am
Outfit #3: 11:30 am

Outfit #4: 2:00 pm

Outfit #5: 4:00 pm

Outfit #6: 5:30 pm

Outfit #7: 7:00 pm

Outfit #8: 7:30 pm (This outfit was also worn at 6:30 pm before she changed into the princess costume above! I think she is getting tired of me taking pictures of her!)

Outfit #9: 9:00 pm - Pajamas (I forgot to take that picture too!)

6 comments:

Tara said...

First off congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you! It is so fun not knowing what you are having. I am glad that you are feeling well. Second Taeya is hilarious. She looks like she keeps you busy. Third your Memorial Day vacation sounds like it was fun. I can't believe you walked to the cabin barefoot in the dark carrying Taeya! Fourth I saw that you left your number and I need to call you. I don't know if you got tired of waiting for me and already had it done, but I will call you.

Unknown said...

That is so Kate she is always changing and she always has to choose her shoes. The other day she wore pink cowboy boots to church !!!

kelly jewell said...

Um that is SO funny. I love it that you documented. Now that is proof! She is a hoot.

McIntire Madness said...

I love it! My boys are not like that at all so I got a good chuckle.

Berly said...

So funny. I wonder if Taylor will be this way because she already is changing her clothes quite a bit and I am with you...It DRIVE ME NUTS!!

The Milligan Blog said...

That is soooo stinkin hilarious!!! I guess I didn't realize it was that bad :) Oh Taeya!! Maybe she'll be a fashion designer or something when she grows up!!