Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

I think it's pretty safe to say that Santa spoiled Taeya this year. She got way too much, but she loved it all. She would open one gift and want to play with it, but me, being a mean mom, made her open everything and take a picture before she could play with anything, with the exception of her dress-ups (which she changed every few minutes), and her "tall, tall barbie."
Christmas afternoon we discovered the roof was leaking in my scrapbook room, so we spent time taking care of that mess. We went to Gord's dad's house around 2:00 and ate a little lunch and played cards. The rest of the evening was spent at home, just relaxing. We had a nice, quite christmas.

Taeya with all of her gifts

Taeya loves her "tall, tall, barbie" she has even had to sleep with her a couple of times (and she takes up most of her little bed)!

One of her dress-ups

Taeya with her make-up and "Mama Mia." She is obsessed with Mama Mia, she even sings all of the songs!

Her gift from Santa was a playhouse.

She calls this her "car."


My trip to the Philippines was my Christmas present, but Gordon suprised me with an "air card" for our computer. The annoying thing is the card works great in the car, but not so great at home!

I got Gordon the x-country ski kit for our jogging stroller.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids are coming to your house next year for Christmas!!! Taeya did well I love all the pictures she is so cute.

Kathy Stabler said...

looks like a great Christmas.
When I was sending out my Christmas cards this year I had a light bulb moment. Last year my sister in law moved (the one that lives in Utah.) When I was writing the addresses on my cards I realized you both live in the same area. From what I can tell when I googled it....I think you live only minutes from each other. It is such a small world. They are probably in your ward.
Love Kathy

C Hall said...

Wowza! I'm not sure if "spoiled" is the word!!! Just kidding. Taeya is the perfect age to buy for. Everything is fun and exciting. I love that you made her wait for the photo op with all her gifts. The tall barbie freaks me out a little...her neck is sooooo long! Funny. I love the dress-ups...

Tara said...

Taeya is so stinkin cute. She sounds like she would fit in at my house. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I think it is about time for all of us to get together again.

Duncahoo said...

I am glad that Santa came to see you all, especially Taeya. They always get to much but isn't so fun.