Sunday, November 16, 2008

St. George Week-end

We had a great time in St. George this past weekend. My sister-in-law Kristy helped me get started on Taeya's baby book, and my brother Ryan and Gordon entertained the kids. On Saturday they went for a "Rhino" ride. The kids had a blast, Taeya was singing the whole way. Thanks Ryan and Kristy for a great weekend, we really enjoyed it!
Taeya and Daylen getting ready to ride.

Taeya singing while they ride!

Daylen playing on the trailer

Daylen, Ryan and Taeya looking at the Dinosaur tracks

Taeya and Gordon

4 comments:

Tara said...

She is such a cutie. My girls love going for Rhino rides. Love all the pictures and the Halloween costumes.

The Milligan Blog said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Yay, I got to your blog through my "blogging family" and it was so nice and easy this time :) hehe..

Lindsey S. said...

Hey, I have a question for you. We are going to try to take a family picture around the 20th. I can't get into you before then so I was wondering who you would recommend me to to put some layers in my hair. And who I could get into in that short time! Thanks, I just don't know who to trust but you!

Rachel said...

Brandalyn,

I'm doing a tag workshop tommorow (tues.) check my blog for details. I know late notice. But it will be fun & you can come wayy late if you want to.

I wish I had your e-mail addy.

-rachel