Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gas Prices


I know how everyone feels about gas prices right now, crappy! I put gas in the Durango the other day and paid $94! That is insane. About 10 years ago when I bought my Honda Civic gas was around $1.00 per gallon. I remember the dealership told me to go to Chevron and fill up the 10 gallon tank, they said I had a $10.00 credit. I couldn't even use all of the $10.00, now we are around $4.20 a gallon. Can you imagine it being $7.00 in another 10 years. I better start saving my money now!!

3 comments:

C Hall said...

That is seriously disturbing.

More importantly, Happy 2nd bday to Taeya!

Can't wait to see all the cuteness.

C

Heats said...

EWWWW! They said it went down 6 cents yesterday - maybe we'll go backwards!

The Milligan Blog said...

I know! Isn't gas just totally out of control now!!!!!!!!!!!! well, I guess we just wont drive anywhere anymore.. just stay home and hibernate for the rest of our lives!!!!