Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Leotard

Between dance class and gymnastics preschool twice a week Anastyn wears a lot of leotards.  I figured they couldn't be to hard to make right? I was wrong... this leotard that Anastyn has on was the 3rd attempt.  The first attempt was some cute purple fabric but the sequins on the fabric made sewing tricky and I couldn't get the elastic right around the legs and neckline, the 2nd attempt actually looked good but I did the stretch the wrong direction so it wouldn't pull up over her cute little body.  Finally was successful with this leopard one.  I think she really likes it.
 

**Update:  She liked the leotard at first but its cut too close to her armpit so she doesn't like to wear it anymore:) Looks like it's back to the drawing board for the perfect pattern.

0 comments: