Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yearly Idaho Falls Week

We spent a week in Idaho Falls again while Chantel, Casey and my parents enjoyed the warm Hawaii sun. I was a little jealous. We did have a great week. As always, someone was sick - poor Cameron couldn't seem to get over a fever, cough, and earache. That didn't bring us down too much though. We still had a great time. I love the Huntsman kids and the girls and I always enjoy a week with them.

Anastyn, Taeya, Cael and Cameron - They love Chantel's big bathtub - there is always alot of water on the floor when you get 4 kids in the bathtub! 

With 9:00am church I was a little worried that I wouldn't have everyone ready,  so I did rollers.  It was a first for Anastyn.

Doesn't she look so cute?!  Because of Cameron's fever Anastyn, and Collin and I were the only ones who even ended up going to church!  Gordon was a good sport and stayed home with the rest of them.

Anastyn, Cael, and Taeya - another bath, this time with goggles.

Taeya and Cael all ready for bed.  We had fun ready Curious George stories each night, we ended up finishing the whole book by the end of the week!

Cameron, Taeya, and Anastyn - we always do a pizza night.  Cael usually helps me make a pizza but doesn't want to eat it.  He didn't want to join in this year with the pizza.  He did help alot with the sugar cookies we made though.  (He even ate a few, shhhh, don't tell!)

Leo's is always a favorite in Idaho Falls.  The kids enjoy the food and games and Gordon and I enjoy the people watching!  There are always some great mullets! 

Cael - don't you love the big mark on his forehead - he did it earlier in the week.  He got a "rug burn" going down the slide at McDonald's.

Anastyn loved the rides of course.

All the kiddos, (minus Collin and Cynthia) - They had a fun time.
A few things that we did that we didn't capture on film were: bowling, McDonald's a couple of times, the girls and I did some shopping at the mall while we waited for kids to be done with school, we ate frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf, went to Baskin Robbins twice, made sugar cookies, and played outside! What a fun-filled week!

0 comments: