Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Half Birthday

We celebrated Taeya's half birthday again this year - we are always looking for an occasion to eat dessert! Taeya loved a little attention directed at her! 

She always tells me she wants a fancy cake but I don't do fancy cakes for 1/2 birthdays - she got a chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting and pink sparkles instead!

The Bailey's helped us eat the cake!
A few things about Taeya: We just barely signed up for Ballet at The Point, 1 time a week for 1 hour. She loves school and Mrs. Reiber but if you ask her she'll tell you that school is boring. Her favorite colors are pink, black, and white. She is so good to always help Anastyn. She loves getting her out of bed in the morning (at least when Anastyn will let her). She is a social butterfly and wants to be with friends constantly. She hates it when I leave and often cries! (I thought we were really over that stage!) She loves to get dressed up, wear makeup and do anything girly! She is getting so smart. She is learning to read and can easily count to 100. She loves getting read to at night and still has a hard time going to sleep. She sleeps great when she finally goes to sleep though! I have to wake her up for school at 8:00 and she is often grumpy in the morning if she doesn't get enough sleep. She loves to be cuddled and - at night she always want a hug and a kiss and as she hugs you she will say "I'm never gonna let you go!" I usually have to squeeze myself off of her after about 20 seconds! I love her so much, I am so lucky to be her mom!

0 comments: