Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gordon's Birthday

Gordon turned 37 this year! He is getting to be such an old man! We had a great birthday celebration weekend. On Saturday (Jan 28th) we went skiing at Sundance, dinner at Tucanos, and a movie afterwards. Sunday was church, dinner at Chuck A Rama with Gordon's dad and cake and ice cream for dessert!

Seth, Gordon, me, and Alyson on the lift

Gordon and I at the top of the lift.  Sundance is such a beautiful place and always brings back good memories!

Sunday morning the girls and I made him breakfast in bed. Taeya thought he needed the beautiful teacup!

The girls helped him open presents before church, a new tie, new shoes, a DVD, and new tires for his bike.

Gordon and the girls

I made him a delicious chocolate cake for dessert and we ate it with chocolate ice cream.  I think we all enjoyed it!

Anastyn helped Gordon blow out the candle but Gordon was worried she would slobber all over his cake, so he shielded it a little!

1 comments:

The Peets said...

Yay for blog posts! I can't believe Gordon is 37! For some reason I didn't think he was that old ;). I love how he was shielding the cake from Anastyn. Looks like you guys had fun. Have you put up the collage of pictures in the hall yet? If you have, I want to see pictures!