Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heritage Park

I think I say this daily, but I don't know what I would do without Alyson. She is always so willing to help me out and sometimes I wonder if I abuse her kindness, why do I always need so much help with my girls, when I hardly ever get to return the favor? She really is so awesome, I love her so much and so do my girls - she is definitely their 2nd mom. Not only does she watch my girls while I work often, she takes them to the park while she's doing it!

She took them to Heritage Park while I was at work and they seemed to really enjoy themselves. They played in the water, and at the park. Thanks Alyson - what would I do without you??

Cute Anastyn - she loved the water

Brynn and Rachel - she is a great help with the kids, I'm not sure what we would do without her either?

Brynn, Taeya, and Rachel

Anastyn, Rachel, Brynn, Taeya, Alayna, and Kira - not only did Alyson take my kids, she also took Jared and Rachel (Jared is in the left corner of the picture - maybe there are just too many girls around??)

Alayna, and Anastyn racing to the top!

1 comments:

Alyson Bailey said...

What? You know I couldn't live without you either!! That was a sweet post, thanks:). I can't imagine living next door to anyone else.