Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Birthday That Never Ended Part 4 (Final)

Taeya's actual birthday was on a Sunday. We got home really late Saturday night because of the drive inn and I was worried that Taeya would be really angry when I woke her up for church so I brought her breakfast in bed consisting of cereal, toast, and a sippy cup with ice water in it - since that is what she usually asks for for breakfast. It worked and she happily woke up and got ready for church. On Saturday we were talked to her and we told her since it was her special day she could eat anything she wanted for dinner. Of all things, she chose "Gumbo." (She has been watching alot of "Princess and the Frog" lately so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised!) Thank goodness Gordon has become a little chef lately, he made some delicious Gumbo, which we ate in the backyard with the Milligan's, Lyman's, and Bailey's.


After Gumbo we had cake and ice cream which was also delicious.



When it got a little darker we lit of sparklers. I think Taeya had a great birthday celebration and I am so glad that it's over!!


2 comments:

kelly jewell said...

She looks absolutely fab in white! You know me and white... :)

Haven't even seen her with her cast. :(

soultivity said...

love that pic! lol lovely kids.
http://soultivity.blogspot.com/