Friday, May 29, 2009

More Swim Lessons

I know I mention swim lessons often, but it is one of our weekly activities, we go 3 times a week. Brielle and Taeya are becoming quite the little fish. It is so cute to watch them play together in the water. Brielle will swim to the side of the pool and say "help Taeya," so Taeya will swim over to her, grab her hand, and together they will swim over to the steps. I love it. It is so fun to watch these girls improve weekly. Taeya can now do the "front crawl" or freestyle as we know it. She doesn't do very much kicking, but she gets her little arms moving and does her side breathing, it really is amazing. I need to post some video. I just don't know how to do it!! She loves wearing flippers because they make her swim fast and they help her dive to the bottom of the pool, it is cute. I sure do love my little fish!

Brielle and Taeya relaxing after lessons, and lots of playing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun were do they take swimming lessons?

The Milligan Blog said...

Hopefully these girls are this cute when they are like 14 yrs old hanging together :) They are little fish huh!!! So glad they get to do swim lessons together.