Saturday, February 14, 2009

Potty Training?!?

The week after I got back from Idaho I decided it was time to potty train Taeya. One of my clients told me about a book she read called "Potty Training in Less Than a Day." She said it worked awesome for her little boy. He was trained in 3 hours and had no accidents afterwards. What sounds better than that right? So I ordered the book, read it through a few times, and thought I would give it a try. Well, 3 weeks later, we are still working on it!! Taeya just didn't follow through like the kids in the book did. She is actually doing pretty good now. She loves wearing underwear of course, but I have to make her go to the bathroom half of the time. Oh well, at least we are saving a little money on diapers now, right?!


1 comments:

McIntire Madness said...

Potty Training has so far been my least favorite activity! All kids are totally different. Good luck.

Can you send me your email address? Mine is ejw24@hotmail.com.
Beth