Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gordon's 34th Birthday

Gordon' 34th Birthday was January 29th. We had a fun day. Taeya and I went swimming in the morning while Gordon worked. He came home around 2:00 and decided he wanted to go jogging instead of x-country skiing. (He is training for the Moab 1/2 marathon in March). After his jog, he showered and we dropped Taeya off at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We went to Tucanos for dinner (his yearly tradition since I don't enjoy eating there). Afterwards we went and saw the movie "Transporter 3." He bought his birthday present early, a new bike!! Taeya and I also got him MASH season 10. I sure do love my Gordon and I am glad he had a birthday so we could go on a date!!

Gordon and Taeya on Daddy's new bike. He bought a Utah made bike, a "Fezzari" at a "screamin" deal. (He just couldn't pass it up, I am not sure what was wrong with his other bike but apparently he needed a "road" bike and a "tri" bike). Now all Gordon needs is some warm weather so he can actually ride his new bike.

0 comments: