Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

While I was in Idaho i got the stuff to make girls cute Valentine skirts but of course I'm a big procrastinator and eneded up making them the night of the 13th! But the girls looked super cute and we had a fun day. I helped at Taeya's Valentine party at school then we stayed and ate lunch and played at recess with Taeya. I had to take Gordon to physical therapy and in between the driving we made sugar cookies to decorate later. After picking up Gordon we decorated sugar cookies, delivered them to my young women and ate a late dinner. We had a fun day! 

Anastyn was a little naughty during the Valentine party.  Thank goodness she's so cute!

Trying to get a picture of there cute skirts during recess - I didn't do very good!

Still playing at recess.

Decorating sugar cookies.

Cute Taeya enjoying herself!

Yummy frosting. 

0 comments: