Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Xango Christmas Party

Xango had a Christmas party this year that was pretty comparable to Ultradent's. I have always loved Ultradent's Christmas party and the same Mr. and Mrs. Claus come every year and we get a nice picture of the girls. This was one of the "pros" to stay working for Ultradent went the Xango job offer came. Well, Xango lived up to my expectations. They had a few fun craft stations, one was a gingerbread house, the other was some cute deer antlers, they had hot chocolate and carriage rides (which the girls loved), and a visit with Santa. Pizza for dinner and a little gift bag with a polly pocket and other little treasures inside. The only negative thing about the party is that I never got a copy of the pictures with Santa or the carriage ride:(. Anastyn freaked out when we got close to Santa! I put her on his lap anyway and she screamed and reached for me. I thought she would like Santa this year. Guess I was wrong. 

Taeya and the elf helping us get in and out of the carriage ride.  The girls were really excited about this ride and thanks to the hot chocolate we could endure the wind!

0 comments: