Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

The girls got way too many presents this year! Santa should probably cool it down a little next year. We woke up around 8:30 unwrapped presents. Ate a yummy breakfast including bacon - one of the girls favorite. My mom and dad came over shortly after to see what we all got for Christmas. We had a fun visit with them. Played with toys the rest of the morning. Got dressed and went to Lee and Laura's for a little lunch and some more presents. Christmas was a very magical day that went way to fast!




Anastyn with all her gifts.  She got a lot of lalaloopsy items.  A cash register,  some dishes, paint and paper and other great stuff.  We ordered her a kitchen but it came a day late, and clearly wasn't really needed!  We need to take better inventory next year. 

Taeya with all her opened gifts - she was clearly spoiled also.  Her favorite gift was probably her ipod that was a hand me down from me and her ihome.  She also got several lalaloopsy's. 


For some reason I didn't end up taking a picture of the things Gordon got for Christmas.  Gordon bought himself several presents this year,  a new TV for the family room, a DVD player, and several DVD's to name a few. 

My cute toothless Taeya.

Here is my loot - I think I did pretty well for myself.  A steamer to clean the floors, a new griddle, a new (bigger) crock pot, a few clothing items and the big surprise that didn't get included in the photo was a cello that Gordon rented for me for 6 months to see if I like it.  While I was at Kimberly's choir concert in December I decided I need to develop new talents.  Wish me luck!

Anastyn being silly at Grandpa Lee and Grandma Laura's.  

0 comments: