Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Halloween came and went in a blur, such a busy time of the year. But we enjoyed ourselves. Anastyn and I went over to the school in the morning and watched Taeya in the Halloween parade. So cute. Next we watched Annie during Jack's Halloween party, then I took the girls to the school and Luci took them home so I could help with Taeya's Halloween party. Once again I should've taken pictures of the cute bats that the kids made during the party, they were fun. After school we went to Xango for some trick or treating. I went to my mom and dad's after Xango to say hi and let Papa and Nana see the girls. We made it home just in time to do trick or treating in our neighborhood. The weather was great again this year, so we were out for a long time. We had a ton of trick or treater's at our house also. Busy year. Taeya was in heaven, she ran around with Brynn and Kira with Alyson and I (and the little girls of course), trailed behind. 

Taeya at the Halloween parade, her friend Sabrina behind her, and Ella in front of her.
Xango Trick or Treating.  The girls decided to be pirates for the "real" Halloween!
A good Xango shot.
Quick shot before we go off to trick or treat.

1 comments:

kelly jewell said...

Cutest pirates I know!