Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Girls Halloween Party

Last year I dropped the ball on the girls Halloween party so this year I felt like I needed to pull through. Not a day to soon! We had a ton of little kids, I think I counted 21! It was pretty nuts but I think they had fun. We played Halloween Bingo, had a little spider web craft, decorated cupcakes, played the donut on a string game, made mummy hotdogs, and drank witches brew, and played a freeze dance game. Taeya told me afterwards that the party didn't turn out how it was supposed to in her mind. I think she wanted to be "in charge" of an activity. So maybe next year!:) I didn't get many pictures, I think I was too busy keeping track of kids! 

Anastyn, Annie, and Alayna
Jayne and Rachel
Cache and Taeya
Addy and the little girls doing the freeze dance.
My dancing fairy.
Holly, Avery, Jeffry, Kira, and Brynn waiting for the "witches brew."
The spider web craft.  It turned out cute I thought.

0 comments: