Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas List

Taeya has been working on her Christmas list. I am getting a little worried to send it to Santa because I don't think he is going to be able to get her what she wants! The first list was done at home. The second list she made at school. I will translate on the captions!

"Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" (the real one that Santa uses to pull his sleigh), "Polly Pocket House and Princess," "Baby Girl", and "Some More Food For Our Special Clubhouse"

I had never really heard her mention any of the things on the above list (other than Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer) any other times before or after - so it didn't count really count, right!?

It says:  Dear Santa,  I want 1. Rudoph the Red Nose (reindeer) 2.  i-pad 3. Stuffed Animal

1 comments:

Mary said...

Well, she definitely knows what she wants! Hope she was happy Christmas morming!