Friday, June 24, 2011

Lawni's Visit

We were so excited for Lawni, Brielle, and Bryce to come visit.  I talked Lawni into staying at our house and I'm so glad she did because it was so fun much fun.  We were so busy while she was here, it ended up being non-stop fun! 

Brielle and Taeya had fun having lots of sleepovers. 

One afternoon Lawni, Alyson, and Mary took the kids to the Alpline Splash Park.


I got to read to Bryce and Anastyn each night.

Bryce and Anastyn got to play together all day long - they did great sharing and being together (for the most part!)

We put the water slide up and had a great time with all the neighbors - Jared, Taeya, Brielle, Brynn, and Kira

Hailey, Brielle, and Taeya


Lawni had Bryce do swim lessons for a week straight, so we tried to coordinate lessons together when we could.

Lots of jumping on the tramp.

We went to Jump on It one after noon - me and Taeya

Brynn, Kira, Brooke, and Autumm

The girls loved the little Merry Go Round (not a great picture of Anastyn).

Me, Anastyn, Taeya, Bryce and Lawni

We did Lawni's hair earlier in the trip, Brielle and Bryce also got haircuts.


They played in the backyard a lot - I worked a couple of days and Alyson and Lawni were so great to watch my kids.  These girls had so much fun just playing in the water.  Rachel, Taeya, Kira, Brynn, and Brielle

Taeya and Brielle loved having breakfast together each morning also.
So did Anastyn and Bryce
  
So a few things that we did that weren't documented through pictures: We went to strawberry days (earlier post), Lawni and I went to the gym, Lawni deep cleaned her house, we ran a lot of errands together, went shopping in Salt Lake, went swimming at the Lindon Pool, and ate lots of ice cream. (I'm sure there were some other things we did but that is all I can think of right now!) We left for Lake Powell and Lawni ended up staying at our house with her sick kids.  While I was gone she organized many cupboards, bought me groceries, cleaned my house and even cleaned out my fridge! She is the best. We love you guys and miss you so much. Thanks for staying with us, come back soon!

0 comments: