Saturday, April 16, 2011

Naartjie

One of my favorite stores for the girls is Naartjie. I usually love everything in the store - their clothing is so girly, and comfy, and cute that I just can't resist. I used to not feel guilty buying an outfit for Taeya everytime I went to the store, but now that I have to buy 2 I can't always justify it!

In January I saw a sign in their store for a "Casting Call," so I submitted my girls pictures and Anastyn was chosen as one of the models for the summer 2 collection. As compensation we were given $50, several copies of the ad, and a disk with a few images from the photo shoot. Anastyn was such a good little girl. She cooperated nicely even though we had to wait an hour before the shoot even started due to some technical difficulties with the camera. I didn't love the outfits she was given to wear and I definitely would have chosen a larger size (if you look online she is actually in the "newborn" section), but it was still a fun thing for me!

Here are the photos: (the photo shoot was in March, but because the ad wasn't sent out until mid April we didn't receive the photos until then)

1 comments:

Heats said...

OOOOOOO!!! So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!