Friday, April 1, 2011

Face Painting

Our next door neighbors are Arizona residents, but on holidays, special occassions and during the summer we get to enjoy them as neighbors and friends.  Taeya loves playing with Rachel - i'm not sure the feeling is always mutual, but each time they visit their friendship grows a little stronger.  Gigi (Rachels mom) bought a face painting book and she was nice enough to paint the girls faces one afternoon during their spring break- they loved it!  During the rest of their visit, Taeya kept wanting to go over to Rachel's so Gigi could paint her face.  I had to tell her several times not to ask!! 


Rachel and Taeya
This picture was taken on a friday afternoon and we didn't have any plans for the night.  Gordon and I were running a few errands and planned to just leave the girls in the car and take turns running into various stores.  Heather was in town and at the last minute we decided to go to dinner.  Livvy was going so she wanted  Taeya to come too.  So cute Taeya got to go to dinner in Rachel's beautiful Cinderella nightgown with her face painted like a cat.  I'm pretty sure I told myself I would never let my children go out in public with their pajamas on before I ever had kids!  (Things seem to change when you have a head strong child!


0 comments: