Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Week In Idaho

I watched Chantel's kids while she and Casey went to Hawaii again this year.  We had a great week.  I got a little taste of what it would be like to have 6 kids.  I became an awesome little taxi service.  One day I drove over 70 miles just driving kids around.  I guess that is what I have to look forward to with my kids someday! 

Taeya really looked forward to this week in Idaho.  She loves playing with the boys and they are great to play with her, even if they don't know who the princesses are.  She played some sore of girl pokemon during the week and was happy as could be!  We did a lot of fun things with the kids: we went to Leo's of course (a chuck-e-cheese sort of place), saw the movie "Tangled" (against of few of the boys wishes but they really did seem to enjoy it), made chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies (on different nights), played games, played in the snow, cleaned out the boys closet (although they didn't really like that part), got ice cream, ate yummy food, watched movies, and had a great time.  By the end of the week Anastyn had warmed up to the kids and actually let them hold her, at least for a few seconds! 

We really did have a great time with the kids, we love them so much, they are so great.  Hopefully we will get to go again next year.

Cael - what an awesome hat

Taeya and Cael had fun together playing in the snow

Making silly faces

My little "nakie" Anastyn

0 comments: