Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy 36th Birthday

For Gordon's birthday he decided he wanted to go skiing.  We don't go often enough so we thought it would be a great occassion to go.  We invited Seth and Alyson to come with us and we had a blast.  It was a beautiful day. 

Gordon, Brandalyn, Alyson, Seth

Seth and Alyson on the lift behind us!

Alyson and I - I forgot my coat, but it's a good thing I made Gordon take his even though he didn't want to! 

Gordon and I

After skiing we were planning on going to dinner at Tucanos, but I forgot to make a reservation and the wait was 3 hours, so we went to Rodigio instead.  After dinner Gordon wanted to go see a movie but Alyson and I thought it might be a better idea to relieve the babysitters (9 hours is probably long enough for 5 girls!).  We had cake and ice cream with the girls, then Seth and Gordon went to a late movie.

Brynn, Taeya, Kira and Gordon with his cake minus a piece that he had to sneak earlier!  It took us forever to light all 36 candles!

Gordon with Taeya and Anastyn
We got Gordon a new tie, a game, new windshield wipers, and he is still waiting on Seth to find him a new laptop (hopefully it will come some!)  We had a great day and I think Gordon had a great birthday.  I love him so much, he is a great dad and husband. The girls adore him too!  Happy 36th Birthday - you old man!!

0 comments: