Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Why is it that the older you get, the less exciting your birthday becomes? I ask myself that question every year, at least I have for the last few years. I didn't do anything too exciting for my birthday, but we did have a nice evening. Gordon came home from work early because he had made me an appointment to get a pedicure. I realized that I hadn't had one since my birthday last year - I waited way too long! After the pedicure we went to dinner at Tepanyaki and to the movie "Valentines Day." Gordon got me an I-pod and a "magic bullet."

Since I wrote 35 things about Gordon for his birthday, he thought he needed to write 31 things about me. This is what HE said not me!

1. Aging Like a Fine Wine
2. Seamstress
3. Scrapbooker
4. Mother
5. Primary Pianist Extraordinaire
6. Ice Cream Connoisseur
7. 10 Minute Work-Outer
8. Hair-Bender (1 day a week)
9. Taxi Driver
10. Texter, Texter, Texter
11. Jogging Stroller Pusher
12. X-Country Skiier Novice
13. Assistant Swim Coach
14. Sexy
15. Regular Naartjie Patron
16. Faithful
17. Blogger
18. Favorite Bed-time Story Reader
19. Gardener/Green Thumber
20. Maker of Beautiful Girls
21. Dessert Chef
22. Maid
23. Weeder
24. Shoe Obsessor
25. Milking Cow
26. Wishful Traveler
27. Amateur Photographer
28. Socialite
29. Headband Constructor
30. Puzzler
31. Sleep Deprived

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy late Birthday Brand! I am awful. I hope you had a wonderful day. Your girls (and Gordon) are lucky to have you!

kelly jewell said...

I love it! He's right.

Unknown said...

I liked number 1, 7 and 15 !!! Happy Birthday!!!

C Hall said...

I love this list brandy:) he certainly pays attention and knows you well. I love you guys and miss celebrating birthdays with you. I hope you get some sleep soon ;)

Lindsey S. said...

Happy birthday! Haha I love his list! Now go catch up on your sleep!

The Milligan Blog said...

I love this list Gordon put together!! What a great idea!! He did a good job too!! It made me laugh. Awwe, he's so cute and thoughtful!! Happy Birthday.. AGAIN :)

Heats said...

Milker? That's sexy.

Duncahoo said...

Happy late birthday! So good to see you for a split second yesterday. Your girls are so darling!!!