Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pre-Birthday Dinner

Heather, Alyson, Lawni, and Brandalyn

It's always nice to have a night out with the girls especially when its your birthday! Alyson and I have birthdays 1 day apart so Lawni and Heather took us out to celebrate. We had a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill. We had so much fun laughing and talking without the kiddos interrupting us. I love all these girls so much - they are such great examples to me on how to be a wonderful mother and friend. They are always there when I need them and they give me all the social enjoyment I want and need! I am so lucky to be surrounded by them.

3 comments:

AubryeHall said...

Happy Birthday Brandalyn! I hope you had a great night out :) We missed going to Tucanos with you for the hubby’s bdays... (btw, this is carrie, not Aubrye)

kelly jewell said...

Uh oh. I hope they don't really give you all the social enjoyment you want and need. What about us? :)

The Milligan Blog said...

That is so sweet!!! We really did have fun that night :) You are such an awesome friend too!! What would we do without you!!! :)