Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Our ninth anniversary was August 11, 2008 and Gordon wanted to do something really romantic for me, so he layed a flagstone walk-way, every girls dream!!

He wanted to do it while I was in Vegas and surprise me, but he didn't have enough time. I complain that it took him 3 years to finally do it, but I have to give him a little credit because about 3 years ago he started to put pavers in the walk-way but we ended up with tickets to the Blue Man Group in Vegas so he didn't get it done. I love the Flagstone instead of the pavers, so it worked out, and it looks awesome. He did such a great job.

If you like puzzles, you would have loved to help Gordon get it all layed out!

Gordon, finishing up in the dark!

Brandalyn planting moss in between the rocks the next day.

Happy Anniversary!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks good!!! You will have to tell Gordon good job.

Tara said...

You have a good husband. I really think he can do it all. Taeya is so cute. Don't ya love the little attitudes they develope!

Amy Morris said...

That looks awesome! Way to go Gordon. Ca he teach Kevin how to do this? :) I love it!

Jense Family said...

wow its been a long time I was talking to Ris, Lezlie, and Tara the other day and we really need to get our girls nights out started again. So how does Wednesday the 22 sound to you? Talk to Summer about it and I'll be calling you?

Holland said...

Looks great. You guys are always doing some fun project.