Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday Cake

I thought it would be fun to make Taeya a Cinderella cake for her birthday party. I made the cake Friday afternoon and frosted it on Friday night. It only took me about three hours to frost it!! It was actually pretty fun. The hard part was her face. It is definitely not perfect, but it was fun.

On Saturday night, right before her party, I was wrapping her presents on the counter. The cake was behind me on the opposite counter. It got really quite for about 30 seconds and I looked behind me and Taeya was grabbing at her cake! I was so mad at her. Gordon thought is was so silly that I was so mad. He thought it was pretty funny. He told me I would laugh about it later. I am already laughing about it but at the time it sure wasn't funny. If you look close you can see where she got it, on the bottom underneath the Happy Birthday.

These 2 pictures are of Taeya helping me make her cake. She loved licking the bowl.

2 comments:

Duncahoo said...

The cake so sooo cute, i am super impressed. happy birthday

Heats said...

I am way jealous of your talent! I think it is totally amazing and the picture doesn't do it justice. For the record, I would've been crazy mad too!