Friday, September 28, 2012

Nakey Girls

The brake lights comes on and off randomly in the Durango but because of that it won't always pass safety and emissions, so my awesome mechanic, Garrick, took my car into his friend to see what the problem was and to get things done so I can get my car registered. It was a great excuse to go and spend the afternoon with Kelly and Jayne. Jayne and Anastyn have become such cute little friends this past year so they immediately went crazy and had a blast. It was a beautiful day so as Kelly and I are chatting inside and next thing we know the girls are in the back yard playing in the mud. Kelly and I both agreed that mud is a pain to get out of clothes so we stripped them down and let have a great time in the mud! They loved it. 

How else do you get all the mud off?  The hose obviously!  She didn't complain, thankfully it was a nice warm day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No don't

Unknown said...

No don't

Littlepussylover said...

Just save it to your phone

Alec said...

Yes you should. You as a parent are degrading your child because you took pictures of them naked and posted them on the internet. Or at least wrap up your child,