Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st Day of 1st Grade

The summer ended way too fast and here we are on the first day of school. I'm a little worried about all day school for Taeya. Anastyn and I will really miss her. And I'm sad that she will spend more hours at school then she will with me. But I guess she has to grow up sometime!:( She is so excited, she hopped out of bed so quickly this morning, and was so cooperative while getting ready. Lets hope this attitude continues throughout the year. 

She looks so grown up!
Traditional first day of school picture in front of the door.  Not sure why I do this except I always had a picture of the first day of school on the front porch too!
Her bags are packed and she's ready to go!:)
In front of the school - "Mom, too many pictures." is what she is saying!  
In the classroom, at her desk.
Not the greatest pictures, but here is Taeya and Mrs. Candland.

0 comments: