Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. I woke up before the girls and went for a nice long run (so I wouldn't feel guilty for all I was going to eat!). After my run I got myself and the girls ready then prepared my creamed peas and cauliflower. Since Chantel and her family were coming for the holiday we decided to join forces with the Huntsman family for our feast this year. My church was the only one available so we planned to meet there around 12:30 and set things up. We got things sent up and at the last minute Cynthia and I ran to Walmart to grab another pie - just in case! When we returned we ate a delicious feast! We planned a few activities for the kids and just hung out at the church til about 3:45 so we could head over to Lee's house for round 2! We didn't eat as much on this round but it was still delicious and the company was great. We made it home around 6:30 and enjoyed a nice night at home!

Papa borrowed Daylen's hat for the picture.

Anastyn and Taeya in front of the turkey I made for "pin the feather on the turkey."

Nana helped the kids make these cute little turkeys out of oreos and candy.  So cute!

0 comments: